Saturday 18 July 2009

Stud Muffin

I suffer a mild identity crisis when it comes to the way I dress and right now I am going through a bit of a rock 'n' roll studded leather shiny black phase - a bit slow but secretly in my head I think I am 5"8' and can get away with shiny black leggings and cut-off-sleeve oversized rockstar t-shirts. In fact, I am rather small and have yet to find such assortments to suit my little body without looking like a 16 year old emo.

I met the lovely Stephanie Moran, design-extraordinaire for empowered women no less, a couple of days ago and I think I have found the solution to such problem - a Jojo sized studded/embellished trench bodysuit? YES PLEASE! Black feathers perched upon my little shoulders? YES PLEASE! Don't think I'd look as good as Jade 'le effortlessly cool' though.. damn!

Photography: Jojo Ma
Model: Jade
All clothes by Stephanie Moran

P.s, random, but I am secretly in love with Robert Pattinson i.e. Edward Cullen a la Twilight. I hate myself for lusting after that film.. grrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment