Thursday 23 July 2009

NEW - JULIANA SISSONS

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

I met up with knitwear designer/design lecturer/award-winner/everything else you could be good at in fashion JULIANA SISSONS a couple of weeks back, who I wanted to feature in Rock, Paper, Scissors. In a lovely networking manner she also asked me to photograph a few other garments within her latest collection, 'HAUNTING' for her own use and for a new knitwear book she is working on.

They needed to be quite simple but I added a little twist with the red curtained backdrop and some army-esque styling. Big thanks to the Legions Club in Chislehurst for letting me use their function room at the VERY last minute.






ALL clothes Juliana Sissons / Army boots on loan from Fah Chakshuvej
Socks H&M / Vintage War Hat Angels / Vintage sailor hat I Dream of Wires


Photography and styling: Jojo Ma
Hair and Make-up: Marietta Constantinou
First assistant: Kit Hoang
Model: Natalie Talbott


No comments:

Post a Comment