Monday 25 May 2009

VIVA LES BUTTONS!

Right at the beginning of this project I had wanted to do a feature on buttons and how they need to be back in the trimmings spotlight. Little did I know I would become addicted to the little gems, the most expensive ones as well, and now I have spent a fortune on buttons. ARGH! 

But I think you'll agree they are pretty amazing (trying to justify my expenses here, just agree). I took the photos in the sun which explains how bright and shiny they look. Yum! The feature on buttons will cover 3 double page spreads and there is going to be a free pull-out poster of ALL the buttons. Exciting much!

Here are two snippets of my favourite buttons - if you look closely you can see the rainbow button has a fat upside-down cat shadow!


And here's the poster pull-out:


Long live buttons! xx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those buttons. I just want to sit and look at them for hours! xx

    ReplyDelete