Monday 25 May 2009

She's SO Melodramatic

One of my first main fashion stories for the magazine - She's So Melodramatic.

This shoot took weeks to prepare for but it was all worth it as it was pretty exciting to shoot! It's based on theatrical and OTT knitwear, and the endless possibilities of the craft - the bigger the better, the more colourful the better.

My lovely helpers Marietta and Chloe helped me with the paper chains and paper swans (uh-oh teaser, I am going to make you wait for the swans shot!) and I had some incredible knitwear for the shoot. The shoot also involved a lot of helium, a pink swing, an incredible amount of paper chains and lots of hair swooshing. Hope you like what you see xx


Ram Cardigan by Orla Savage.


Dress by Rebecca Cluett, skirt by Orla Savage.


Jacket and mini-dress by Jessica Gaydon, dress (underneath) by Orla Savage, shoes by Topshop.

Set design: Moi
Model: Flora Ibl
Make-up and Hair: Marietta Constantinou

No comments:

Post a Comment