Thursday 13 May 2010

BERLIN BEARS AND BEAUTIFUL WALLS

A short trip to Berlin earlier this year brought me and the boyf freezing cold weather, delicious currywurst and beautiful art!

Below we have some colourful walls courtesy of The Berlin Wall's East Side Gallery, and millions of characteristic bears at a u-bahn station I have totally forgotten the name of...

These walls went on for miles...

So many bears in a wonderful array of colours and patterns...

Would definitely recommend you guys to visit this lovely city although maybe not in March when snow falls down by the bucketload and you get attacked by itchy chilblains.. or as me and Mr.Hoang says, 'attackkkk of the killer tomatoeeeeeessssss.....!' (My toes do go rather red and tomato shaped when I get attacked by chilblains)

It's clearly late, Goodnight! x

No comments:

Post a Comment