Tuesday 22 September 2009

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS - ISSUE ONE!

Apologies for the inexcusable delay and absence of any posts at all - I was FINALLY finished with my degree a couple of weeks back and have been swept off my feet! The hard work was worth it though... I was awarded a First Class Honours for such efforts! (queue chuffed grin) YAY!

AND THEY'RE HERE!





THANKS to everyone who helped/contributed/supported me throughout the whole process - as a special treat, below is a video exclusive of the magazine. Now don't say I don't spoil you!




ENJOY ENJOY! Orders still welcome, just let me know :) xx

2 comments:

  1. How can I order one? These look amazing.
    Hannah came to my vegetable knitting workshop last autumn, it's been really exciting to see the progress of her collection and all the work that the rest of you guys have been doing with the clothes and fashion stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Felix! Thanks very much - the price etc is detailed below in an older post but because it is all independantly funded/published it will have to be a more personal transaction with me providing my personal account details. As soon as the money's in I'll send you out a copy with the cover of your choice! Email me on Jzijey.Ma@gmail if you're still interested xx

    ReplyDelete