Sunday 23 October 2011

DREAM IN COLOUR

I've been working on something exciting...

Stylorouge will be exhibiting old and new work early next year in London, including some exclusive personal projects by all the designers at the studio. Visit Dream In Colour's website to subscribe and get more information nearer the launch date including previews of the exhibition pieces and items for sale.

Meanwhile, here's a sneak peak at what I've been up to for my own piece..


Sending copious amounts of love to my wonderful team..

My 3 amazing models Jessica Ly, Vicky Ly and Jami Luu; my lovely and hard-working assistant Candy Lai; talented MUA Gemma Peden, the ever-so-organised Fran Lima on production, lighting whizz Max Burton and of course the dream team Jessica Au, Kit Hoang and Luke Parle for all their help and patience on the shoot (as well as a darn good home-cooked lunch!!)

Stay tuned for more info/previews soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment